Unleash your Java Skills at a Leading Banking Client
We are hiring for our client in the baking industry a brilliant Java Software Engineer which will join the team responsible for the development of tools and processes for all development teams.
For example, they work on CI/CD, Test Automation, Development and Governance tooling, etc.
As a Java Software Engineer what will you be doing ?
- Analyzing, Developing, and Integrating: Engage in the analysis, development, integration, and testing of new applications and frameworks.
- Maintenance and Improvement: Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing existing applications and frameworks, ensuring they meet the highest standards.
- Application Management: Be responsible for the management and maintenance of various applications, including JIRA, Confluence, and in-house applications.
- Agile Collaboration: Actively participate in Agile Scrum Teams within the dynamic environment of DevOps and QA teams.
- Java Software Engineering: As a Java Software Engineer, play a vital role in the maintenance and development of on-premise and Cloud applications, primarily using Java and React. Additional knowledge of .Net is a definite plus.
- Domain Expertise: Contribute to a domain focused on providing the right tools, frameworks, and resources for our developers, with a commitment to following industry best practices and standards.
- Autonomy and Proactivity: Embrace a role that values self-autonomy, proactivity, and problem-solving as key assets.
- Team Collaboration: Join a collaborative team dedicated to the maintenance and development of development and governance tools.
We're looking for Software Engineers who are:
· Proficient in Java programming
· Additional knowledge of .NET framework is a plus
· Familiarity with SQL database language
· Experience with DevOps tools and methodologies
· Understanding of Agile methodologies
· Strong communication skills in English
· Ability to solve problems independently
· Curious and eager to learn new things
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving
Do you want to be part of this? Do you have experience with managing and developing applications?
And are you looking for a job in which you gain a lot of confidence ?
Then become our new application developer!