In a nutshell:
• Hello, we are Pootsy 👋
• The startup was recently acquired by Group S
• Join us to bring revolution to Home Service Companies with a modern management tool
• Help connect 150.000 cleaners with 1.000.000 customers in Belgium
• Work and learn on trendy technologies: ReactJS, React Native, Ruby-on-rails, Native mobile
Who are we ... Pootsy
Pootsy is a management tool for professional home services, including: real-time booking platform, planning management, mobile workforce management, CRM tool, HR follow-up, etc…
Thousands of Workers of Professional Companies deliver Home Services (Cleaning, Ironing, Gardening, Beauty, Baby Sitting,…) every day to millions of customers in Belgium and Europe. But they don’t have the digital tools they deserve to help them everyday (yet).
So, we are on a mission: digitalize the experience of Professional Home Services. For everyone: Companies, Workers and Customers.
Being a Full Stack Developer at Pootsy
- As a full stack developer at Pootsy, you have a deep impact on the whole platform. You will be part of the same adventure as anyone else in the startup and your insights will be listened to.
- You have an interest some of the following technologies: ReactJS, Ruby-on-Rails, ReactNative, Swift and Java.
- Depending on your tastes and wishes, you’ll be more involved in our back-end development and/or our front-end development : For instance, if you have a soft spot for back-end, you’ll take the lead on subjects such as code architecture, server infrastructures, API design and you help Pootsy scale. If you prefer front-end, you’ll be working more often on building wonderful interfaces.
- You understand the business needs and turn them into features that will help our customers solve their everyday problems.
- Writing quality code is your main focus and you contribute to our big unit test suite : 80% code coverage and it keeps increasing.
- Yes, we love tests.
- You are part of a passionate team of hard working, open minded developers.
Working at Pootsy
Pootsy’s offices are located in the center of Brussels at GroupS shiny new offices.
Working at Pootsy typically means that you take part in our discussions about architectures and the future of the product.
Sounds like fun?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org