Are you a creative and passionate Data Analyst, looking for an opportunity and a challenge in a fast-growing B2B SaaS scale-up? Do you strive to get the most value out of data and have the skills to communicate these insights to the team using visualizations and clear explanations, then we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Belgium!
If you love to deep dive into data, extract signal from noise and support data-driven decisions, then please read on.
Ambassify is a SaaS platform that enables our customers to generate meaningful engagement with their employees, build their employer brand, and generate real business results that move the needle. We do this by providing all the tools needed to run successful engagement and branding campaigns such as social sharing, polls, surveys, and many more, whilst also providing all the data analytics to measure, optimize and improve their efforts.
Companies such as KBC, KPMG, Toyota, Swiss Life, Bayer, and Sodexo utilize Ambassify to power their Employee Engagement and Employer Branding strategies and our customer list is growing constantly!
Essential skills we're looking for:
- Dive into our data and find business insights which could help the company grow
- Work with the different Ambassify departments to support data-driven decision making
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and various data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data quality measurements and metrics
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards
- Be the source of information and data-driven insight, to guide our strategy
- Fluent in English
- Robust analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Git
- Experience with machine learning
The Whole Package
You'll join a motivated team that is driving exceptional growth across international markets, whilst having fun at the same time! We're a company that gives our employees room to grow, rewards creativity, flexible hours/you can work from home and not only in these special times, and encourages you to challenge the status quo (not the band).
As well as all of this, we also offer:
- Work from anywhere on planet earth (with internet access). We do have offices in the Hasselt and Ghent region.
- Competitive salary
- Fringe benefits
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple or Dell laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Work with awesome companies around the world.
- Professional development allowance
- Group insurance (healthcare + retirement plan) (Currently only for Belgian employees)