Who is Group S?
We are a leading provider of high-quality HR services. We've got it all - top-notch HR solutions that save time for our customers and keep their social management secure. And guess what? Our IT Team, a team of over 100 tech wizards, makes it happen every single day!
If your work is all about quality and your communication skills are off the charts, then joining Group S isn’t just some random ERROR 404 - it's pure passion and the drive to keep pushing the boundaries!
We are looking for a driven Cobol developer & analyst to strengthen our team. The field of application concerns the management of information exchanges between Group S and the social security organizations.
Cobol (Microfocus) is your mother tongue for this “back-office” project. Experience with SQL / PL-SQL is a nice add-on but more importantly, you are willing to invest in understanding the business and are eager to learn. You like to play a role in new projects and add new build flavors. In doing so, you can manager your own and others' deadlines so your projects run smooth & agile. You’re proactive in raising issues and suggesting possible solutions at the same time.
How could your day look like? You start the morning with a functional and technical analysis, before starting with the implementation and testing phase. While code testing, you note issues and suggest possible solutions. Now you are ready to configure the project and add new build flavors.
- You have a relevant degree or experience and an advanced knowledge of COBOL;
- You are able to work independently, have a good analytical mind and accuracy is one of your many talents;
- You express yourself perfectly in Dutch and/or French. Other languages are a bonus;
- You have a positive and pragmatic attitude;
- You are a great team player and acknowledge the importance of lifelong learning.