- Mainly responsible for operating the purchasing activities starting from supplier selection to evaluation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
2. Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
3. Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
4. Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
5. Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
6. Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
7. Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
8. Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
9. Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
10. Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Commerce.
- +3 years of experience in the textile/Fabric industry
- Excellent Office user especially Excel
- ERP system knowledge is plus
- A Supply Chain certificate is a plus.