With a presence in three countries - Poland, Luxembourg and Belgium, where BPI has its headquarters - the teams work with passion on the mission that inspires them all: shaping sustainable projects that embody the forward-thinking needed for the real estate developments of tomorrow.
BPI Real estate is part of the Belgian industrial group CFE. Created in 1880.
WE HIRE : BPI Belux IT Person
BPI Belux is being supported by the CFE IT Infrastructure team for its infrastructure (PC, Printers, LAN, WAN and Servers) and for end user support services.
Today there are several applications on the radar and there is a need for fulltime BPI IT responsible. This role will be based in Brussels.
Woodshapers, a new company, was raised under the supervision of BPI and is included in this function.
SPOC for all IT related matters : The IT person will be the single point of contact with all IT suppliers (CFE IT, applications, BPI specific tool, …).
The IT person will represent BPI in the different CFE IT boards.
Applications : The IT person will manage the “Digital Master Plan” for BPI and will be the technical responsible for all business applications in use by BPI.
Project management : The IT person will do the project management for all BPI IT related project or programs. In case an external project or program manager is used, this person will report to the IT person.
IT security : This person will fulfil the role of Local security officer.
Business Analysis Experience
• Identifying business needs and customer requirements
• Keep a clear overview and detailed insights of current and future business functions
• Translating requirements into solutions using software applications, process improvements, workflow changes…
• Defining and managing an business application landscape with a clear, realistic roadmap including short term priorities and long term goals.
• Defining and managing the data governance and landscape of the complete application environment
Software Application development and deployment experience
• Collecting and writing customer requirements and specifications
• Writing user stories, use cases and customer journeys with a strong focus on (internal) customer satisfaction
• Organising the deployment, testing and support of new business applications including migrations from old or obsolete applications
• Consulting, training and coaching of users, key users, power users.
Project and change management experience
• Experience in change management and project management skills
• Setup, lead and report progress of virtual mixed project teams to implement software solutions and define and execute communication plan
• Setup and maintain a continuous improvement cycle for business applications and business reporting in line with internal customer expectations.
• Setup and orchestrate ideation for innovation
• Keep close touch with market evolutions, evolutions, trends and innovations to define new opportunities and inspire the rest of the organisation
• Translate idea's in market proven concepts, prototype, tests to define value for the company
Nice to have
• Mastering and or certification of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum
• Knowledge of the Microsoft eco-system (Navision, Dynamics, Azure, Power BI, Power Apps…)
• Knowledge of Lean Management and knowledge of BIM
• Affinity with the real estate world and/or construction world
Are you the one?
If you have good interpersonal skills and like to work independently with limited supervision.
Project-& budget management followed by customer satisfaction is part of you DNA.
You will work in a French and Dutch environment. Knowledge of English is a nice to have.
What to expect by joining the Urban Shapers family:
You will get feedback
Support from your colleagues
(work hard, balance, fun gehalte,)