BPI Belux is being supported by the CFE IT Infrastructure team for its infrastructure (PC, Printers, LAN, WAN and Servers) and for end user support services.
There is very limited guidance on business applications and BPI has been taking decisions on business applications on its own.
Today there are several applications on the radar and there is a need for fulltime BPI IT responsible.
Woodshapers, a new company, was raised under the supervision of BPI and is included in this
SPOC for all IT related matters
The IT person will be the single point of contact with all IT suppliers (CFE IT, applications, BPI specific tool, …).
The IT person will represent BPI in the different CFE IT boards.
The IT person will manage the “Digital Master Plan” for BPI and will be the technical responsible for
all business applications in use by BPI.
The IT person will do the project management for all BPI IT related project or programs. In case an
external project or program manager is used, this person will report to the IT person.
This person will fulfil the role of Local security officer.
This function is based in Brussels and reports to Philippe Sallé.
Business Analysis Experience
- Identifying business needs and customer requirements
- Keep a clear overview and detailed insights of current and future business functions
- Translating requirements into solutions using software applications, process improvements, workflow changes…
- Variety of areas including e.g. finance, SEO, SEA, customer portals, CRM, ERP, document management, 3D Design…
- Defining and managing an business application landscape with a clear, realistic roadmap including short term priorities and long term goals.
- Define, follow up and control budget
- Defining and managing the data governance and landscape of the complete application environment
- Define and follow up light business cases
Software Application development and deployment experience
- Collecting and writing customer requirements and specifications
- Writing user stories, use cases and customer journeys with a strong focus on (internal) customer satisfaction
- Understanding the software development cycle
- Organising the deployment, testing and support of new business applications including migrations from old or obsolete applications
- Follow up of suppliers, integrators, vendors or other 3rd parties with their (custom) development, application integration and/or configuration
- Consulting, training and coaching of users, key users, power users.
Project and change management experience
- Change management methodologies
- Project management methodologies
- Setup, lead and report progress of virtual mixed project teams to implement software solutions
- Define and execute change communication plans
- Stakeholder management
- Setup and maintain a continuous improvement cycle for business applications and business reporting in line with internal customer expectations.
- Conduct insightful analyses to investigate and resolve operational issues to reach operational excellence
- Follow up of evolving user needs and take measures accordingly
- Setup and orchestrate ideation for innovation
- Keep close touch with market evolutions, evolutions, trends and innovations to define new opportunities and inspire the rest of the organisation
- Translate idea's in market proven concepts, prototype, tests to define value for the company
Surplus hard skills
- Mastering and or certification of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum
- Knowledge of the Microsoft eco-system (Navision, Dynamics, Azure, Power BI, Power Apps…)
- Knowledge of modelling techniques BPMN, UML
- Knowledge of Lean Management
- Knowledge of BIM
- Affinity with the real estate world and/or construction world
Good interpersonal skills
Good business acumen
Capable of working independently with limited supervision
Business process analysis
Broad technical IT skills
French and Dutch
Knowledge of English