Looking to join a young and dynamic start up team?
Put your talent to work
Find your place with us
Be data brilliant
About dScribe __
dScribe doesn't want you to blend in, we want you to stand out. We believe the biggest opportunity relating to data is still largely untapped: the people working with it. Ready to live your career in data brilliance and be a part of our data-driven journey?
Mindset comes first. Our people, our passion, and changing the world — this is the #dScribe story, and we’re just getting started. We are a Belgium-based tech start-up that wants to help organizations establish their own data democracy. We think big and every day we come one step closer to the ultimate goal: to allow everyone to generate value through data, anywhere, anytime, with a smile. All set to catapult organizations to the next level of data maturity? Learn, enhance and come grow with us.
Learn more about dScribe: https://dscribedata.com/
@dScribe your role will be to help bring our solution to the next level ! 🚀
For this we are looking for, not just any ‘application expert’ profile but one that :
- Not only brings development skills to the table, but also ideas on how to further grow our solution (from an architectural, features & functions, etc. point of view)
- Is able to work independently whilst still sufficiently engaging with the team
- Has a “can do” mentality.
- Ideally has practical hands on experience with Elasticsearch (more or less 2 years)
- Is willing to gain some experience in the functional domain (data management, meta data, analytics,..)
- Has knowledge on Nodejs, React.
- Came into contact in previous experience with Azure.
We are, however, convinced that experience and age are not the sole and thus most important factors in finding the best possible candidate for the job. An open mind-set and a willingness to invest in bringing your technical (and other) skills to a higher level, we consider key.
In terms of language skills, English is an absolute much have (French or Dutch are a plus).
• A position where you truly can make the difference. An opportunity to grow together.
• A stimulating and open environment with a clear focus on entrepreneurship (one of our mottos being “there is no such thing as a bad idea”), collaboration, team spirit and respect.
• Work-life balance: working from home, flexible working hours
• an opportunity to give back to the technical community by contributing open source software/code.
Interested ? Please do reach out and let’s have an open discussion and/or coffee. ☕
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office are located in Melle (East Flanders – Belgium)