About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- The team leader is highly committed to customer needs, staff necessities and care of the establishment.
- Responsible for the restaurant set up and its operation organization according to the Four Seasons policies policy and service standards and SOP’s.
- Sets an example of the behaviour, open-eyed.
- Co-ordinates station.
- Open and closing of outlet.
- Assists the Outlet Manager and/ or Assistant Outlet Manager to plan, organise and supervise all processes of the outlet and provides hands-on support.
- Able to deliver service with a motivated passion, stylish and using best of techniques.
- A total of 1-2 years Food and Beverage experience.
- 1 years minimum in a similar role in a 5 * international environment.
- Experience working in a multi cultural environment.
- Organized and well planned.
- Basic knowledge in financial aspects of outlet operations.
- Knowledge of Micros Point of Sale system.
- Service styles and techniques.
- Able to manage colleagues with friendly and professional manner.
- Utilize opportunities to develop through technical skills and training needs.
- Intermediate level - Microsoft Office applications- particularly Excel and Power Point.
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
We look forward to receiving your application!