@ our startup: Expect Me
Antwerp region, Belgium
Do you have a passion for hospitality and want a meaningful internship in an ambitious company? Then look no further!
Be at the foundation of establishing a kick-ass marketing strategy for a growing start-up with an international focus to the hotel industry.
WHO ARE WE:
Our mission is to help hotels and their guests achieve the ultimate hospitality experience by offering room allocation.
Expect Me allows hotel guests to select a specific hotel room, as convenient as selecting your seat on a plane. Based on an interactive floor plan and room overview, you choose the perfectly located room in the hotel. In 2025 it’s our goal to become the category defining company in the segment ‘upsell and experience” software for the international hotel industry.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to contribute to our marketing strategy!
During your internship, you will support the founding team by creating digital contents, managing social media accounts and other creative campaigns to achieve marketing goals and enhance public outreach of the company. Your contribution will be part of the foundation of our start-up!
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Studies relating to Marketing
• You understand the value of creating a real unique experience
• You are eager to learn, adopt and implement
• Good knowledge of content creation and copywriting
• Creative in online and offline marketing
• Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
• High level of professionalism
• High affinity with analytics and digitalisation
• You are attracted to the bustling world of start-ups
• Ability to work independently
You can work in Antwerp’s beating hart for innovation at The Beacon or mix and mingle with other young start-ups at the dynamic location of ClubHouse in Kontich.
Do you believe you are that new marketing talent we are looking for? Then send us your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and buckle up, because if you are a match you will be in for one hell of a ride.