Who are we?
We are a startup in Brussels and Flanders (Overijse) called Neuroventis, focused on re-thinking healthcare and providing technology that empowers patients with chronic disorders. We believe that our health care system is not focused (enough) on patients with chronic diseases and believe that technology can provide significant relief for both patients and physicians. We have developed an application called Helpilepsy, which helps patients and neurologists better understand their situation and have more control in their lives.
As an Automation Tester, you will be contributing to making our entire software ecosystem better by ensuring robustness and correctly implemented solutions.
Some of the tasks you'll be responsible for:
- You will help by testing the products and identifying deficiencies.
- You will help by investigating product quality in order to improve the products and ensure user’s satisfaction
- You will closely interact with the development team and the product team and translate requirements into concrete test cases.
- You will elaborate test plans for new features and suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- You will write documentation as part of the deliverables.
We are looking for a Automation Tester, who has an interest in web and mobile apps and wants to contribute to a cause. We're looking for a self-driven and motivated person, who can manage his/her time and projects independently.
Ideally, you are someone that:
- You have ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience as an Automation Tester.
- You are proficient in scripting automated tests for the web: system and end-to-end, with technologies such as Selenium.
- You have relevant experience testing mobile (iOS and Android) applications.
- You have experience testing web APIs with tools such as Postman.
- You have experience in writing concise, comprehensive and clear test plans and test cases.
- You are detail and quality oriented.
- You speak English fluently.
You are a motivated and self-driven person, independently managing your time and projects.
Our team and why you should join us
We are a team that values ownership, courage, trust and being bold. We take full ownership of our work and strive towards excellence in every aspect of our work. You will be joining a driven and passionate team that contributes on daily basis towards making someone’s life better and having an impact.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to a digital health product with real impact on people’s lives and healthcare providers
- An agile and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
Are you interested to join a team that makes an impact? Send your cv on email@example.com and let’s explore the possibilities together.