What are we looking for?
You are responsible for installing, maintaining, documenting, upgrading, and optimizing the Microsoft ecosystem with the objective of guaranteeing the reliability, security, and availability of our own and cloud infrastructure.
What are your responsibilities?
Key elements are:
- You install and provide maintenance of the system software with the objective of guaranteeing the reliability and security of the system applications.
- You monitor the quality and the performance of the system infrastructure so that security and availability are assured in the future.
- You analyze the needs of the end-users so that the requirements of the system are optimally tailored to the needs of the business.
- You assure the continuity of the services (3rd line support) so that if problems arise you can offer an appropriate solution according to the SLA´s adopted for this.
- You create test systems and build simulation environments in order to facilitate quick implementation and assess and eliminate risks.
- You assemble documentation that is as complete as possible with regard to the installation and system software in order to guarantee future maintenance of the systems.
What is your profile?
- You have the requirements that we need and experience equivalent to:
- A bachelor’s degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience or Microsoft certificates.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Windows System Engineer.
- You possess the necessary technical knowledge concerning the Microsoft ecosystem
- Knowledge of Network (Fortinet, (Netscalers is a plus))
- Knowledge of Voice (f.e Skype /teams). Or you understand more conceptual what it contains
- You speak NL or FR or EN.
- You possess the necessary technical knowledge concerning the Microsoft ecosystem.
- You are flexible with regard to stand-by duty (maximum once a month).
- Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, …
What do we have to offer you?
- With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast-moving and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterward, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independently of time - even from home or on location if it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible setting where you can be yourself
- Put your ideas forward and act on them
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!