- Taking over the Fabric quality control role in ariika. Mainly the role focuses on inspection, quality reports, claims to handle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
2. Effectively interact with the Technical, Development, and Production teams to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
3. Assists the technicians with checking patterns/specifications and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticality in an appropriately timely manner, and making a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
4. Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on the production.
5. Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
6. Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory.
7. Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.
8. Ensuring all quality & production issues by Auditing & Controlling
9. Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
10. Follow up Pre- Final inspection
11. Manage the customs returns.
12. Provide periodic quality reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science.
- Experience 2-4 years in the textile/Fabric industry
- Strong Analytical skills
- Quality certificates are plus
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills.