Hippo Dx develops medical devices that support physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of allergy-related conditions. We have finished a prototype of our first product: a system that can perform an allergy test completely autonomously and extremely accurately. No more tedious and expensive blood sampling, or manual and labor-intensive skin prick test. Now we will connect this product to the cloud, to automatically process the skin images to propose a diagnosis to the doctor.
Our diverse, experienced and driven team is looking for a one-in-a-million. Do you have a passion for technology? Are you looking for a challenging job in a stimulating environment? Do you want to be part of an ambitious start-up? Then apply quickly!
- You are responsible for the interaction of our product with the cloud, both from the product and the cloud side, from development to continous integration and release.
- You collaborate with and coach our junior software engineers
- You are part of the development team for the whole product
- You work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines (electronics, electromechanics, commercial and quality management)
- You have experience with cloud platforms
- You have experience with software (cyber)security
- You have an eye for detail and easily put yourself in the shoes of our end users
- You are motivated, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- You are creative and have a great sense of responsibility
- Extra: You have experience with medical or hospital software
- Extra: You have experience with Artificial Intelligence
- Extra: You have experience with Kotlin
What we offer
- An exciting, innovative environment, where you can express your passion for technology in challenging projects.
- The opportunity to develop yourself among colleagues who stand out for their entrepreneurship, enthusiasm and outstanding expertise.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits and all the necessary tools and training to make your job a reality.
- A flexible work environment, where working from home is encouraged.