PwC Afrique Francophone Subsaharienne (PwC AFSS) is looking for a dynamic profile to join its team as a Director as part of the development of the Advisory service line in the DRC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing commercial actions to develop the service line and also for the management of Advisory staff in the country under the supervision of a Partner.
Monitoring the delivery of the teams
Recruitment, team to be reinforced, 2-3 resources to be recruited
Integration of the department into the broader PwC AFSS Advisory line
Contribute to the development of the AFSS Advisory business
Financial and administrative reporting
- 10 to 15 years of consulting experience with significant involvement in Africa in the last 5 years
- Experience in the consulting department of a Big 4 or second tier company or in a strategy firm (2nd choice)
- Priority sectors: Public sector / donor project support / Digital Transformation
- Proven experience in consulting in Africa, preferably with an address book in DRC and Congo-Brazzaville
- Strong commercial skills and experience in managing a service/department
- Ability to work independently but also as part of an x-country team
- Ability to work in French and English
Interested? Apply directly by submitting your CV,