Si-Ware Systems’ NeoSpectra FT-IR solutions enable businesses to bring the lab to the field and make the concept of analyzing anywhere with high ROI a reality.
Combining sensors that have unprecedented performance and accuracy with a growing cloud-based marketplace & App Store carrying various applications including feed, grain, and milk analysis. The NeoSpectra handheld solutions deliver instant material sensing to the industries that need it such as agriculture, food, life sciences, and others.
- Ensure that the Agri-Tech solutions supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Responsible for making sure that NeoSpectra products and solutions meet the requirements and needs of Agriculture markets.
- Focus on feed, milk and soil applications in different industries and verticals.
- Works with product marketing in gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, setting the product vision, and defining Agri-Tech solutions based on NeoSpectra technology and products.
- Work closely with hardware and software teams in planning product releases
- Deliver Product Requirements Definitions with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early adopters and work with product marketing in assessing customer feedback.
- Ensure that developed solutions meet the requirements of different product releases throughout its lifecycle.
- Lead coordination between development, marketing, and sales teams for product launches and campaigns.
- Train sales teams on key product features and how tose NeoSpectra AgriTech solutions
- Set product success metrics across its lifecycle (financial, adoption, issues, …etc.)
- Gather metrics for AgriTech solutions portfolio, and report them to internal stakeholders quarterly
Experience / Requirements:
- 2-3 years of work experience in product management Agri-Tech sector
- Technical background with experience in development of products serving AgriTech sector.
- Previous experience in spectroscopy is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent communication skills in all different forms: oral, written, and technical documentation.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proven ability to influence crossfunctional teams without formal authority
- Flexibility to travel as business need emerges.
- Enthusiasm for working directly with customers, and building a deep understanding of what makes their tools work.
- In this multi-disciplinary position, best candidates are expected to be outspoken, creative, able to communicate with crossfunctional teams, and customer-oriented
- Years of experience : 10
- Salary range: TBD