Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for a dynamic, high-performing and experienced Customer Success Manager.
We’re offering not just a place of work, but a culture:
- Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable by improving our customers’ operational efficiency.
- We operate in one of the most fast-growing markets, offering a SaaS solution to retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses.
- We have been growing amazingly for the last 5 years. Recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing startups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of international people who believe in the power of teamwork and make things happen.
- We encourage initiative, ownership, and creativity in tackling challenges.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As our Customer Project Manager, you will run the onboarding of our new clients and the implementation of Urbantz’s product.
- Have direct accountability for the overall success of our client projects and work on different projects in parallel.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations
- Have a deep technical understanding of Urbantz’s product and pilot the technical integration of the tool.
- Maintain project budget, scope, and timing
- Identify risks and issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders
You are a proactive person with both commercial and analytical skills. You also:
- Speak excellent, near-native level of Spanish and English;
- Have a degree with min 5 years of working experience;
- Have at least 3years of project management experience in a software environment;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and are comfortable speaking to stakeholders at different levels – from warehouse managers to CEOs;
- Are able to communicate efficiently with developers;
- Are flexible & self-structured;
- Are willing to invest in your knowledge of business and technical matters;
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world, of last-mile logistics
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
- A permanent contract with a great salary package
- If you desire to work to change the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!