We are looking for a highly motivated, customers-centric, and organized Product Manager with a strong interest in technologies to help us scale our product and company.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of features and products of our last-mile solution. You will have a central role between business, technology, and customer experience to maximize the value of our product and to make the right decision for the future.
- Be part of a product/engineer’s cross-functional team that is passionate about building scalable and intuitive solutions.
- Help define and communicate the long-term vision and next priorities for our product to all concerned teams.
- Research to understand the customer’s needs, market trends, and competition to drive innovation and turn ideas into tangible features.
- Make decisions based on the data and information you have synthesized.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure clarity and alignment during the implementation of new features and improvements.
- Work daily in an agile and iterative way with a remote engineering team to build quality features that match the customer's needs.
- Proven experience in a Product Management role
- You are passionate about Product Management through building scalable IT products and have a solid understanding of software engineering.
- You are naturally curious about new technologies and strive to keep yourself and others informed about the latest developments you find.
- Knowledge of B2B product development, ideally related to SAAS products
- You are an excellent communicator and able to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels both remotely and in person.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strong user empathy and understanding of user needs and pain points into something tangible that people love
- Creative problem solver who is not afraid of taking on challenges
- Are located in Europe
- Once it’s safe to do so, able to work in our Brussels office at least once per month.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world of last-mile logistics.
- You can make a huge impact and grow with the company.
- A permanent contract with a great salary package
- Very nice office on Avenue Louise with a 360 view over the city
- If you desire to work on changing the future of cities, then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!