Do you want to work to make an impact?
Urbantz is scaling its sales efforts to take a leadership role in the EMEA region. Our team is on the hunt for 2 highly motivated, passionate, and experienced Senior Sales Development Representative.
Where? In Brussels or remotely from anywhere in Europe!
We’re offering not just a place to work, but a culture:
- Urbantz operates on one of the most growing markets, offering a SaaS solution for retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses that tremendously accelerated in 2020.
- We’re growing fast for the last 5 years - recently Deloitte has listed as among the top 3 fastest growing startups in Belgium.
- We’re a team of diverse people who make things happen.
- Our culture is built on experimentation, constant development, flexibility, and encouragement of initiatives in an international, English speaking work environment.
Your journey at URBANTZ
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a key member of our sales team and an ambassador of our product;
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for hunting down new prospects, generating outbound leads on your geographical market according to the sales strategy
- Engage with a wide range of customers and their stakeholders, conducting cold emails and cold calls
- Promote our software through deep knowledge and understanding of our solution
- Conduct high level product demos to raise interest of prospects
- Build up network and understand the needs of the prospects to generate business opportunities for Account Executives
- Work closely with the Account Executive of your region, our international SDR and Marketing teams
You are energetic and positive-minded and wish to pursue a career in sales.
- Your level of French must be close to native and you speak proficient level of English.
- You have 3 to 6 years of prospecting experience, and a strong track record of performance in a previous similar role.
- At least one experience in SaaS or software selling is a big big plus.
- You are eager to pick up the phone and talk with leads.
- You want to take initiative, tackle new obstacles, and solve problems we have not encountered before.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills with a hunter mindset.
- You are result-oriented, you like working with targets and want to exceed them.
What’s in it for you?
This is not a “come to work and do the same thing everyday” business. Here's a view on what we offer you:
- Opportunity to join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun while doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Entering the promising and ever-growing world of last mile logistic.
- A competitive salary package with commission.
- Regular company activities & a yearly summer offsite.
- This is a great opportunity to take ownership and get support in implementing your ideas and initiatives.
If you want to just “work” somewhere, we probably aren’t the right place. If you want to make a serious difference and build an amazing sales machine that you can be proud of, we want to see you!