Do you want your work to make an impact?
Urbantz is growing. Our team is on the hunt for 2Talent Acquisition Specialists.
We’re offering more than just a place to work:
Our mission is to make last-mile logistics more sustainable by improving our customers’ operational efficiency.
We operate in one of the most fast-growing markets, offering a SaaS solution to retail, logistics, and e-commerce - businesses.
We have been growing amazingly for the last 5 years. Recently Deloitte has listed us among the top 3 fastest growing startups in Belgium.
We’re a team of international people who believe in the power of teamwork and make things happen.
We encourage initiative, ownership, and creativity in tackling challenges.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play an essential role in the recruiting engine we are building at Urbantz. You will have a massive impact on our growth by advising and helping Urbantz’s hiring managers in finding their new colleagues. Currently, we have more than 30 open positions around Europe and we need someone to take care of filling them!
Understanding people’s motivation and recruitment needs come naturally to you. You believe that bringing human capital to a company is crucial for its growth. You are interested in searching for the right talent, interviewing them, evaluating their skills, and offering them a new amazing challenge.
Your journey at Urbantz
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join the Recruitment Chapter of the HR Department and be in charge of all recruitment activities. Today, the recruitment chapter is composed of two people who are excited to share their skills and knowledge with you - Laurent (our experienced Talent Acquisition Manager) and Boris (our powerful Senior Talent Acquisition Partner).
You will manage the entire recruitment and selection process, from sourcing to contract offer communication. Your main goal will be to find new talents to join our teams and hunt candidates when necessary. You will ensure follow-up with the candidates, organize the interviews and participate in them. You will notify candidates of the final decision, make the offer, and sign the contract with them.
You will also help the recruitment team to continuously improve the recruitment strategy. For example, you will be in charge of our employer branding by writing attractive job ads and posting them on various platforms. You will be in charge of organizing and managing recruitment campaigns (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook).
To be successful at Urbantz, you have to master the following qualifications:
- A bachelor or master degree holder in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication, or equivalent.
- A first experience (2 to 5 years) in a similar role within a recruitment agency or fast growing company.
- Fluent in English and fluent in Dutch or French.
- Good knowledge of full-cycle recruiting.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments even in a remote setting.
- Adept in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Of excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- We would like you to have these other skills:
- You are a confident team player.
- You have a creative and innovative mind.
- You are proactive in your work.
- IT affinity is a strong asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a winning team. Great people that work hard but have fun doing that.
- A fast-growing company where you are given a lot of autonomy and trust.
- Enter the promising, ever-growing world of last mile logistics.
- You can make a huge impact, and grow with the company.
- A permanent contract with a great salary package.
Start-date; end of July