- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage incoming phone calls.
2. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
3. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
4. Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
5. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
6. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
9. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively