Main responsibilities of overall/worldwide sales will include:
- Creating, updating and implementing a strategic sales plan that will be created in close collaboration with the management.
- Creating awareness, establishing initial contacts, creating relevant sales content for the different segments, including determining a strategy to reach specific segments and leads (in collaboration with the marketing team).
- Thinking, elaborating and rolling-out targeted campaigns in order to maximize the chances of acquiring the best quality leads (in collaboration with our marketing manager).
- Active participation in defining the pricing strategy for the different products. Taking the lead in identifying and prioritizing the most relevant business opportunities.
- Contribution to prospection & pre-sales activities and taking the lead in customer meetings and follow up.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline for the different products.
- Development of CRM (Hubspot/SalesForce) and boost digital presence on relevant platforms.
- Attendance at trade shows and events (1 overnight stay every two to three weeks and one longer trip (approx. 1 week) per six months.
- Management of the local sales reps in the different countries in the future.